|NEW! RESCUE® Select Truck Stock Motors
You asked and we listened. Our popular RESCUE Select Truck Stock motors are easy to use.
- Replaces X13®† and SelecTech constant torque EC motors
- Pre-Programmed Solution out of the box
- Programmed torque values may be reprogrammed to fine tune to closely match OEM performance
- 6000V surge protection – more than double the protection of many OEM motors
- Motor and module technology delivers smooth, quiet speed changes
- Fully potted electric module provides superior moisture protection
- Wired to OEM equipment using existing connections for easy installation
- 82% efficiency
- 2-year warranty from installation date for homeowner peace of mind
RESCUE Select is the first ECM aftermarket constant torque blower motor that matches airflow targets across ALL major OEM brands, making it the perfect drop-in replacement. This motor can be programmed at your supplier to +/- 3% of the original performance in less than 90 seconds, eliminating the need to wait for an OEM brand.
Generic motors miss the target…
Generic replacement motor manufacturers use maximum horsepower as the highest torque point and then assume the amount of torque needed for each succeeding point on the five taps offered. This guesswork often eliminates the unit’s energy efficiency. For example, in the ½ HP size alone there are more than 625 different OEM profiles, each tap with a different speed/HP program.
Why program the motor for each furnace?
- OEMs do this to maximize efficiency
- Supports maintaining AFUE & SEER rating
- Reduces call backs, which improves your profitability
- EC motors are not like PSC motors – variability tap to tap differs in strength and speed.
- Patented high efficiency design with smooth, quiet start up.
- Direct OEM replacement – programmed to match OEM Performance (+/-3%)
- 6000V Surge protection – more than double that of many OEM motors
- Fully potted electronic module for superior moisture protection
- 2 year warranty from date of installation for homeowner confidence
- Utilizes the OEM wiring placement, like the original motor
- 3 sizes: 1, 3/4 and 1/2-1/3 HP
- 115 or 208-230 Volts
- 48 Frame body
MotorPro® Training - RESCUE® Select
Video - RESCUE® Select - The OEM Constant Torque ECM Motor Replacement
Understanding ECMs and Replacement Options. RSES Journal, July 2015
Residential and Commercial HVACR Standard Motor Catalog
HVACR Index - Full Line Catalog FL600
MotorPro® University (Sign up to learn more)
Online Catalog & Cross Reference Tools
Product Data Sheets
† All non-Nidec Motor Corporation marks shown within this document are properties of their respective owners.