Vertical Hollow and Solid Shaft Pump Motors
U.S. MOTORS® brand vertical motors have been a standard in the pumping industry since 1922. These motors are recognized for their longevity, reliability and ease of use. Unique configurations, tailored to a customer’s specific requirements, include Vertical HOLLOSHAFT® or solid shaft construction along with various enclosures designed to minimize the effects of adverse conditions present in turbine, mix flow and propeller pump applications. U.S. MOTORS motors are constructed of high quality materials and are manufactured in a state-of-the-art, ISO9000-2000 facility. Innovative, performance-focused design makes this motor the most trusted in the industry.
- Horsepower: 3 – 5000
- Speeds: 3600-400 rpm
- Design Voltages: 208-6900 Vac/3Phase/50 or 60Hz
- Enclosures: Weather Protected Type I, Weather Protected Type II, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled, and Hazardous Location
- Efficiency Levels: Standard Efficient, Energy Efficient, and Premium
- Solid and hollow shaft designs for use in agriculture, turf, municipal and industrial applications.
- Normal, Medium, High and Extra High thrust capacity motors are available.
Product Data Sheets
Engineered to order motors
Vertical HOLLOSHHAFT (VHS) Coupling Index
Product Facts Pages